Subscribe now So: super practical

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-4 16:42:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hashtags are actually the social media basics and there are now so many myths about using hashtags, so I have five tips for you. Yes, actually, you can add tips on this. Five tips for hashtags Tip number one: placement. If you write a post now and you write “#selfie with your #favorite colleague @Jimmie, use the #dog look to beg for #treats, #su-persad, #doglife”. I don't know, as a user I find it quite tiring to read like that. You can simply write the post text and put the hashtags underneath. This is much, much more pleasant for the user.

In the past, people often put hashtags in the comments so that the post Special Data wouldn't be so long. This is actually no longer necessary, because if the post gets too long it will be cut off anyway and it will simply say “Show more” there. Tip number two: Which hashtags should you use? Use hashtags that are not used too often, but also not too rarely. If you use hashtags that everyone uses and have millions of posts, then your post will definitely get lost in there. Of course, if no one uses it, then you won't achieve any reach. On the other hand: Maybe you want to introduce exactly this hashtag and say: This is your branded hashtag.

Then you can of course use this one hashtag for which only you and your users collect contributions so that nothing else gets in the way. Tip number three: Use tools to find your hashtags. But don't just take everything that's shown there. Instead, pick out the individual ones that are relevant to your contribution. Because honestly: How much added value does a photo have to have for a thousand hashtags to be relevant? No. Some say that I think a maximum of 30 is far too much. I find it totally unrealistic that there are 30 hashtags that match one picture. Take three, take five and then that's enough. Tip number four: Create your own branded hashtag.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|z

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:07 , Processed in 1.304968 second(s), 30 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |